Hey there, I’m Amanda Elizabeth
I am the momma to an amazing Bulgarian boy.
I am a divorced homemaker and a full-time worker.
I am a daughter of the one and only King of all creation.
I live in a small town in central Vermont in a log cabin that overlooks the rolling farmland.
You can usually find me around the house, engrossed in yet another new project or trying to learn a new skill.
And sometimes, you’ll just find me in the library with a good book.
I am extraordinarily passionate about homemaking and am always trying to come up with new ways to combine the traditions of old-fashioned homemaking with the new technologies of the world we live in.
Fun Facts About Me
- I’ve been training for the past year to become a barrel racer
- If there were degrees for knowledge about Harry Potter I would have my Ph.D.
- I have a pet rabbit named, Rumple
- One of my favorite places in the world is Yellowstone
- I drive a big red truck that I often refer to as the love of my life, aka Ole Red
Thanks so much for stopping by the cottage!
Follow along for our favorite homemaking tips and tricks, Biblical encouragement and so much more!